Goldcrest International was formed to provide advisory and brokerage services to global companies and regional companies looking for investment and acquisition opportunities within the built environment.
It is comprised of a core team of industry and business professionals including (Click on the name for a full bio):
- Founder and Executive Director, Ben Butt (London)
- Built environment expert, Gordon Goff (San Francisco)
- Finance expert Glenn Henrickson (Hong Kong)
- Industry and M&A advisor Patrick Kelly (Shanghai)
This team is supported by offices and both industry and M&A professionals all over the globe.
The Goldcrest International team have recently been involved with:
- Advisory for a major European architecture and engineering practice on the acquisition of a workplace design and build company in Asia
- Advisory for a UK listed construction management group on the acquisition of a design company in China
- Brokerage for a UK Construction services group on the acquisition of a regional multi-discipline consulting firm.
- Advisory and brokerage for a UK Architecture practice on the acquisition of an Architecture practice in Hong Kong.
- Brokerage for an international design group on the acquisition of a hospitality design firm in the UAE.
- Brokerage for an international design & build group on the acquistion of constuction firms in Japan and Korea.